Friday 7 September 2012

Ramble, Ramble...

Yesterday was such a nice day so I decided to walk into town to get some bits and bobs. I shouldn't have really...supposed to be saving for my holiday...oops.

I bought LOVE magazine to read while I'm away and I'm trying soooo hard not to peek.
I also got a plain black skater skirt, some lashes, bedding and a toothbrush...exciting stuff eh?

After sitting in the sun for a bit, I decided to go grab some lunch in one of my favourite little places.
Lentil soup and fresh juice is definitely the way forward.


I had the best little time on my lonesome....best date ever, no sarcasm there either!!

I do love people watching, it's so much fun! Saw an OAP in neon Nike hi tops, some funky leggings and a drop arm vest and some Ray Bans. She was a random sighting indeed.

I didn't actually go to many shops today, tried my best to avoid them because if I see something, I just can't say no, it's near impossible.

Primark however, had some pretty awesome things in.
People give Primark so much crap because of how cheap it is and the 'quality' of the stuff, but to be honest, I love it and I always check items out for quality before I buy no matter where I am, so as far as quality goes, I think it's not that far off Topshop and the like. I LOVE Topshop, don't get me wrong but sometimes the quality of some of their stuff is shocking for the price you pay. I do get kind of annoyed when I have something that falls apart and I see a cheaper version of it in Primark, which happens all the time, and I just think 'whyyyy didn't I just get that one?!' If I do spot something similar in Primark to anywhere else and it's cheaper, I will get it from Primark, I don't mind being cheap with disposable fashion items.

I do however, contradict myself as I am a HUGE fan of Topshop basics. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their basic tee's and vests and as much as I hate parting with about £15 for something basic, I still do it and never regret it. I love basics so much though, I mainly wear plain stuff and if it's plain it goes with everything!!

I always wear plain tops/tees/vests with leggings and I am a huge legging lover!!

I wear Primark control leggings. Seriously. Best leggings ever. They're only about £4 and they're high waisted and not matte, but not super shiny either, just right, a nice subtle shine, and they suck you in!! How much more could you ask for £4??? They're the only leggings I wear, unless I'm running, then I just wear the £3 Primark basic leggings.

I'm currently on the lookout for some matte leather look leggings but just haven't come across any that I like, same with disco pants, my legs are super short and chunky so I don't think I could pull off disco pants but I am determined to find those leggings!!! If you know of any good ones....let me know!! :)

Today was super random, went to pick my new office and picked a cute one if I do say so myself!!

Then my mum decided we should go to Southport for a walk around and some chips and candy floss because the weather was nice. So, that we did. It was really fun in the end, haven't really been there since I was a kid. It was slightly depressing going past the fair and seeing that it had closed down, and then getting cheated out of a couple of quid in the 2p machines in the arcade!! But other than that, it was really nice spending the day with my mum and sister.

Then we popped into Waitrose on our way home, we never shop at Waitrose so I was totally lost, but, I did find my favourite Naked drink 'Green Machine', and the Ben & Jerry's ice cream sandwich which was a total bonus. I'm going to cry tomorrow though when I get on the scales. I've been so out of control the last week while I've been ill. Oh well, back to running and eating good this week!! Only got just over 2 weeks until my holiday....dreading bikini time. Can't fight it now!! haha.


Going to go make some hot choc and catch up on Breaking Bad....

Wow this post really was just a load of rambling. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment