Friday 21 September 2012

Hello! Nails...

If you have ever seen Kath & Kim, you'll know the saying Hello! Nails......

Aaaanyways. I'm a little obsessed with nails.

I love having them different colours, whether they go with what I'm wearing or not, I won't lie though, they normally do, but it's not an intentional matching.

The last few weeks I have had........


This is OPI 'Rumple's Wiggin' & China Glaze Nova & a cute nail decal from ebay.

Blue Glitter Gel courtesy of my sister!!

White Barry M with a £1 multi glitter over

I've also been wearing Red Wine Barry M, but I just can't seem to take a remotely acceptable picture of it?!

I love doing my nails when I'm bored or going out....or staying in...it's just a time passer, and I like to play around with glitter and patterns and decals and things. here are a few of my faves:


From L-R top row:

Pixie by Hara - Matt White by Barry M - Shade 1 by MUA - Red Wine by Barry M - Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI - Nova by China Glaze - Rumple's Wiggin' by OPI - Lady In Black by OPI 

From L-R bottom row:

Shocking Pink by Barry M - Bright Pink by Barry M - Red Glitter by Barry M - Dark Green shimmery one?? by Barry M - Turquoise by Barry M - Mint Green by Barry M - Silver Foil Effects by Barry M - Teenage Dream by OPI (Katy Perry) - Carnival by Technic

So, those are some of my favourites at the minute and I have moustache decals but need wayyy more, I want some crosses too. My sister just ordered some white 3D bows, so I  might let her try them out on me when we get back from holiday

Any nail polishes or colours you can't live without??!



No comments:

Post a Comment