Monday 10 September 2012

What A girl Wants


Just been having a nosey online and found some things to add to my current wishlist, which is probably already the length of my arm!!

I intend to get my hands on them ASAP! I can’t wait to go on holiday, but this trying not to spend business is super hard work, and I’m not sure how long it will be until I crack!!

1.                                                                                                    Topshop Petite Matte Wetlook Leggings £18

2.                                                                                                              Topshop Scandi Floral Tee – Grey £18

3.                                                                                                                       Topshop Mighty Ankle Boots £45

4.                                                                                                              MAC Discotheque Nail Polish - £10

5.                                                                                                                               MUA Pro-Brow Kit - £3.50

6.                                                                                                          Urban Outfitters Moustache Cushion £25

7.                                                                                                                              Knuckle Duster Mug £10??

Ok, so I found the matte leggings I’ve been after! YAY! Also came across this pretty cute grey floral tee too!
I am so undecided on ankle boots, I love them but I can never decide between plain or studded??? For £45 from Topshop I think these are alright, and could probably get a studded pair from primark for ... I think they’re £18?? So, best of both worlds really.

Obsessed with this MAC nail polish, saw Rachel Zoe post it on instagram and it looks amazing on.

MUA is clearly a great high street, affordable make up brand and I am in LOVE with them at the minute!! I love that their items are so cheap but the quality is great! I have quite a few nail polishes, lipsticks and eyeshadows, and have recently bought their Extreme Volume Mascara, which is actually really, really good! I mean, I pile on lashings of mascara no matter what I use but I didn’t even bother putting lashes on when I used this! I’ll do a proper review on MUA when I go on another haul...with a tenner, yes, a make up haul with a tenner! Great isn’t it?! Anyways, back to the Pro-Brow Kit, I can not wait to try this!! I’ve been meaning to get a brow kit for a while, but I’ve been quite lazy and haven’t really bothered looking, so when I saw this for £3.50 I was so excited!!  I’ll let you know how it goes...

I’m thinking of decorating my room, its currently ‘Vintage Rose’ but I’m thinking white, just a plain crisp white. So I’ve been looking for little bits n’ bobs for my room and came across the moustache cushion in Urban Outfitters and I love it! I don’t know why, but I am loving the whole moustache thing at the moment....wish I could grow my own .... no, I don’t love it that much! But I WANT thsat cushion.

And finally, the knuckle duster mug, I have been dying for one of these for aaages, it was on my Christmas and birthday lists, but alas! Santa and my mum both forgot it! It’s ok though, I’ll get my own, I can’t decide between the black and white but I’m leaning towards the white, because, I know this is weird but ever since I saw Aria in Pretty Little Liars holding a mug with her nails painted super dark I thought they looked amazing, so I’m leaning towards white to show off my nails, odd, yes?
I think they’re around a tenner on eBay! I think they’re so cool!


Right, gonna go run a bath and dream of more pretty things to add to my list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment