Thursday 20 September 2012

Food, Glorious, Foooood....

I am food OBSESSED.

It's all I think about. I LOVE it. LOADS.


I don't know why I'm doing a post about food, but I've been thinking about it today non stop (as usual).

I've been trying to eat wayyy better than I normally do because I'm going on holiday and I finally got to my goal weight about 2 weeks ago, and for some stupid reason, as soon as I reached it, I started eating crap again!

I have zero will power. Sometimes I can eat really well for ages, and then I'll have a bad week or something and I'll just eat what I want!!

Well, the last couple of weeks have been a bit...shall we say, blah. They've been a tad confusing and quite frankly I still h ave no idea what I'm doing. So my holiday figure has gone down the pan, but it's okay because I have every intention to change that when I get back from holiday. College starts in October and my other plans will be starting to come together around then too. So then I can be a lot more disciplined and can plan my time and meals a lot more, which always helps!

So, 'what is your favourite food?' is one of the hardest questions ever. Yes, dramatic, but I either answer with 'I can't choose' or I reel off a huuuge list!

I think about this in bed when I can't sleep, which is more often than I'd like!

I start thinking it's pizza, then I think it's pie and mash, then I think it's Nando's, then I think it's Yo! Sushi, then I think it's Ramen from a little place in town, then I think it's burger and chips, then it's chilli cheese fries....OMG. Seriously. I could go on forever. Then I go onto desserts....then drinks...then I think occasionally about starters and things. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I don't know if anybody else thinks about food this much, or am I totally alone in this? haha

Some of the things that I love:

Peanut Butter - anything
Pizza
Sandwiches
Crisps
Chips - with cheese, beans, chilli, sour cream, almost anything!
Pasta
Nando's
Chinese
Mexican

I'm starting to mentally drool just thinking about this. So I should stop.

Anyone else think about food a lot??

Got any favourites? Any tasty recipes??

Share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment