Tuesday 18 September 2012

Holiday Blues...

Packing is always a pain, although, I kind of love it.

I've decided this year, I'm not going to take loads, I normally take like, my whole wardrobe and the kitchen sink too!! Not this time.

Going to take some bits that I can wear with different things!!

Shorts obviously, I think shorts are going to me my priority, then I'll just shove in some crop tops and tshirts and vests for by the pool and going out. Got my *gulp* swimwear ready. I HATE bikini's and I have only one matching one, so I have a plain black top and different bottoms, and I have a red and white stripey top too, so we'll see how we go because I also have two one-pieces which I will probably try stick to, because I was doing so well and hit my target weight and as soon as I did, for some reason, couldn't stop eating so I'm not feeling too great about getting into a bikini, but its ok, because I'm taking a leopard sheer oversized blouse and a black and white stripey kimono thingymabob to wear over them.

I'm really not a dressing up kind of girl, I mean, I like dressing up on occasion, and I love getting ready, but I suppose I would say my style is more comfortable and laid back, and my leather jacket goes with everything. that's like my one rule. So, this means I wont be taking any form of heels on holiday with me, why be uncomfortable when you're meant to be relaxing?? So it's converse all the way, and some sandals.

I put together some ideas last night before I got into bed....






So I'm hoping if I just shove a dress or two in and some more tops I'll be all good! Wow, those converse could do with a trip to the washing machine. They used to be white!!! haha!!

Any holiday packing tips?? Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment