Sunday 2 September 2012

Nails


Nails are currently one of my favourite accessories at the moment.

I am obsessed and never leave the house without having done my nails. This is a fairly new development, as I used to paint them and leave them to chip away...yes, I’m a scruff, but now I love painting them or wearing false ones or using nail stickers.

I love reds, blacks, pinks and glitters. I’m wearing ‘Red Wine’ by Barry M today, but I love ‘Lincoln Park After Dark’ by OPI and I also have a rainbow glitter one that I love but I’m not sure who that is by...I’ll check that out, I think It only cost me £1 as well which is pretty good!

I’ve found that Primark do some awesome nail things, I’ve been using their french manicure false nails if I’ve gone out or had an occasion where I didn’t want too much colour, the glue isn’t amazing but I found that once I filed lightly over my nail to rough it up a bit, they stuck much better! They actually stayed on for about 4/5 days which you cant complain about because they were £1.
I’ve also just bought some gold Aztec –ish  nail wraps from there for £1 which I can’t wait to try out!



I do love a good bargain!! £1 for nails is a definite must. Even if it turns out they’re not for you, they’re still worth a go and you’ll get pretty nails for a day/night out of them and you’re not really losing out when it comes to the price.

My sister is a nail tech but I never get my nails done. Ever. I don’t know why, she always offers to do them for me but I can’t function with acrylics and I’m a little bit allergic to gel, which is a bit rubbish because I’m in love with shellac and rockstar nails! So I just find things I can do myself and I like to be able to change my nails everyday if I want to.

OPI are my little guilty pleasure though, whenever I buy an OPI it always feels like a treat!!
I love their collections and the little sets and mini’s make great gifts for friends or family!
I think my favourite celebrity collaboration so far is Katy Perry’s , Nicki Minaj had some nice ones too!

Well, I’m gonna go try out these nail wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment