Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bit's n' Bob's


Not much to report really.

Yesterday I had an assessment at college but had lost my letter telling me what time it was at.... oops.... so I got there at 9am to ask what time it was, I knew it wasn’t that early, but I ended up sitting there until 10:30am after asking about five people if they could tell me, they just kept telling me to wait in reception, now I’m pretty laid back but my patience was seriously wearing thin, so I walked downstairs to the salon (where I’m not even supposed to be anywhere near until next week) and asked one of the office staff there, who literally typed my name into her computer and in about 5 seconds told me it wasn’t until 1pm!! I could have screamed...or hugged her for finally telling me!!

So I decided there was no point going all the way home and back again so I decided to take a stroll around the shops, mainly Topshop, because it’s huge and kills at least half an hour to look around, Primark and New Look. I’m obsessed with all three places at the minute. Picked up a clutch in Topshop which was £38, but walked into Primark and they had practically the same one for £6, needless to say I’m going to go for the Primark option, and I’m going to get it in nude/pink too! Both for a fraction of the Topshop one. Was just about to spend stupid amounts because I had picked up loads of silly little bits that I don’t need, when my mum rang me and asked if I wanted to go for lunch. So, that we did!! Which was good! I was pretty nervous about my assessment but my mum gave me a few words of encouragement, which really helped!

I don’t know why I was so nervous, it was ridiculously easy!

Anyway, today my sister and I went into town for a mooch and I ran into Primark and bought a couple of bits. Got some socks, a ring, a nail polish set, some watermelon fake nails and tissues – yes, I know, impulse buy because they had leopard packaging.

I can’t wait to try the nails!! They’re so cute and colourful! The nail polishes are cute too! There’s a metallic silver, gold and rose kind of colour with a shimmer in it and a glitter one, the glitter particles are tiny so it’s really pretty and sparkly!! Can’t complain for £2!!

Sorry pics aren't great! Still need to get a camera! until then my phone will have to do!! :)

Got that stuff and 5 pairs of socks for less than a tenner!! Not bad, not bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment