Wednesday 26 September 2012

Girl Crush #1 Juno Temple

Okay, I'll start off by saying I have a LOT of girl crushes.

I don't know why, but I really do.

Today I pick....... Juno Temple.



I absolutely adore Juno.

I can't remember the first film I saw her in, but I'm pretty sure it's her hair that made me love her so.

I love how she just wears it wild,  and when I've seen interviews with her she seems really... I don't know, sometimes I think she gets really animated and into it and then she can just be so chill and hippy like.

I am SO excited for Little Birds to come out, I need to see it right now.

Dirty Girl is a film I probably wouldn't have pictured her doing, but I'm so glad she did because I love her in it!

Kaboom! is one of my favourite films, it is so weird and whenever I put it on and watch it with someone who has never seen it before they just look at me like I'm mad....I think it's quite a funny film.

Here we go.....




Seriously love her so much!!

I'd love to be her mate, I think she'd be sooo much fun to have a drink with!!

You should definitely check out some of her films and the shoots she has done with Tyler Shields, they're pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment