Wednesday 12 September 2012

New Look Wishlist

I find New Look a bit hit and miss sometimes.

I can go in one week and want sooo many things, but can go in when I have money the next week and there will be nothing I want.

Had a nosey round with my sister today and found some pretty cool things.

Went up to the shoe floor and fell in love with some studded ankle boots!! I mean IN LOVE. I was so sad leaving without them, but I'm still trying not to spend my pennies. When I get back from holiday those babies are mine!! They kind of remind me of the Topshop Alvins but, I don't know, I love these.





So, they're some of the bits I want!! I love that AX Paris crochet waist dress! I think that would be so cute for going out in winter with a leather jacket, tights ankle boots and red or pink nails and lips and a big studded clutch or a chain strap bag!! I'm already looking forward to this night out and I haven't got the dress...or the plans yet! haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment