Wednesday 7 November 2012

Home & Away

So, I'm feeling a little glum lately. I keep catching colds so I'm always sick and feeling crap and find myself curled up in my pj's watching the soaps with my sister.

I am addicted to Home & Away. Seriously though, some of the girls in that show definitely make me want to get off my bum and go to the gym and eat better!!! I am seriously lacking that motivation right now, and am not comfortable in my size 12 jeans, I'm only 5'1 and it just doesn't feel right. I must admit though, I love having a bum...boobs not so much! haha.

Just thought I'd share my three fave girls from the show! - Yes, I know how sad I am posting about a soap but I definitely need a holiday in summer looking more like this haha! This is a motivational post for myself really!!


Samara Weaving who plays Indi Walker is just super gorgeous like, in a model kind of perfect way.



Demi Harman who plays Sasha Bezmel, Indi's half sister, she is so gorgeous and so adorable! I love the retro, quirky kind of style she has.






And the there is Rhiannon Fish. This girl is unreal, like she is just one of those people who would look still perfect and flawless in a bin bag!! 



I am going to look at this post daily and get off the couch, even if it's for a quick walk!! 

But yeah, if you love a bit of drama and good looking girls...and boys of course, I say give it a go!!

Too many girl crushes to be had!! haha!!

Who are your girl crushes??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment