Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hellraiser...

Just a quick little post about one of my favourite lipsticks of all time. Hellraiser by MAC.

I do love a bit of glitter every now and then but if I'm not feeling like I want to go all out and have sparking eyes, I go for this! its kind of a lilac/pink sparkly lipstick. I love it so much!!

I don't even remember what made me look at glittery lipsticks but I saw it out of the corner of my eye and had to have it.

I admit I don't wear it very often and I got it a while back but I do love it and it never fails to make me feel like I'm 5 again, and I will sit alone in my room with it on, not a scrap of other make up but this. It's such a lovely colour, I can't even get a swatch that shows you how cute it is!!

But yeah if you're looking for a sparkle for the festive period, or any party time for that matter Hellraiser is the one!!







p.s please excuse the awful pictures, and my nails. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment