Friday 9 November 2012

What I Really, Really Want is .....

So with christmas coming up and being ridiculously skintos, I am on a mad hunt for christmas presents, I am usually the just go out on christmas eve and buy whatever you see kinda gal, but not this year!

I've already bought quite a few bits for my mum and sister and have started putting little beauty boxes together for my buds.....my poor brother will probably end up with a boy beauty box...actually, that's exactly what he's getting!!

I'm gonna get to work on that in a little while! I'm pretty excited now! Any ideas on what to put in a 'boy beauty box' besides the obvious aftershave?? Please share because now I feel like my boyfriend is gonna have to have one too! haha!

Anyways...this post was about what I want! (nothing new there!) It was originally about what my little sister was getting for her 21st birthday on Tuesday BUT she might peek so I'll save that for her actual birthday....lets just say my room smells LUSH. haha!! Ok, that was poor.

Right let's get to it!!

American Apparel Rib Nylon Spandex Leggings £22 - I have no idea where my current obsession with these has come from as I normally refuse to buy American Apparel but I NEED these and one of my best friends works there so I'll only buy them if he lets me use his discount! haha!

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.25 I LOVE this stuff, it smells soooo good!!! And my lips definitely need some help in winter...I'm not the best at drinking the recommended amount of water....at all.

Marks & Spencer Bohemia Perfume £12 for 100ml. This smell isn't for everyone, my sister is not a fan, but she's not a fan of my wearing men's Black XS either, which is what this reminds me of and is why I love it, it has a sort of super sharp clean smell to it. The website describes it like this : 'An eclectic fragrant blend of lemon, blueberry and bergamot with floral heart notes of lily of the valley, mimosa and gardenia drying down to warm aromas of cedarwood, amber and vanilla.' 
For £12 though, for 100ml you can't argue and they do a buy one get one half price offer and gift sets, and smaller bottles too! Really is a great stocking filler!! There's another one called Butterfly which is also nice!


Ok, so, that's some of the bits on my christmas list! I have no idea what I want this year!!!

What are you asking for???!!




3 comments:

  1. Those AA leggings are laaavly! And I really wanna try the Lush lip scrub too!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I'm so excited for christmas. I smell the lip scrub every time I go in!! ... Must look like a weirdo!! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete