Sunday 11 November 2012

BLOG SALE!!!

So...I need to reduce my wardrobe and condense my things into stuff I NEED :(  because I want to redecorate so.... I thought before I put anything up on ebay I'd put things up first on here! Let me apologise now for the horrendous camera quality....my phone and night time don't mix. If you have any questions or offers get in touch!! here or over on twitter @thebellejarblog

Let's get to it!!


I love these pumps but I've only worn them once (with tights!) so cute with a little velvety bow on the front!
size 4.5 ( the sticker said 37 when I got them but they're quite roomy)
£5 - £3.50p&p

Cute Kickers calf wellies!! Black and pink with little drawings on and a little button detail at the top. Worn and in really good condition! got loads of wear left! :)
Size 5 (38)
£8 - £4.50 p&p

Yellow Spongebob 'I love Nerds' Tee. size 14 but quite small I'd say any size between 8-12 depending on the fit you want! Only worn once or twice!
£3.50 - £2 p&p

Brand new Moschino Cheap And Chic Perfume set. Literally only took the top off to take the pic. Gift box is red with a holographic top! Great Gift 50ml perfume and 30ml body lotion.
£10 - £3.50 p&p

8 Pairs of eyelashes. I love them and this was a pack of 10 and I used two pairs but I don't think I'm a lash girl!! 
£2.50 - £1.50 p&p


Navy blue (dark, not as light as on the pic) and turquoise Carvela shoes. I love these soooo much but I just don't wear them anymore.
Only worn a few times so there is wear on the soles but heels in perfect condition and because I'm a tramp they still have the sticker on the bottom from when I got them :s I bought them for £100. 
Size 4 (37)
£25 - £5 p&p

H&M concious collection black velvet body con dress with attached sleeves? like batwing but they are attached to the side of the dress...not so good at explaining this one... still has tags, bought for a party but never ended up going! Looks amaaaazing on with ankle boots! 
Size 12
£7 - £3 p&p

POUT sun blushed & sun drenched bronzer duo. Brand new never used. Mirror in compact too! 2 x 5g
£7 - £2.50 p&p

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase. Hydrating Make Up Remover. 200ml, only used once or twice so basically full.
£7 - £3 p&p

Bed Head (Tigi) After Party hair cream. I LOVE this stuff!! makes your hair feel amazing after blowdrying. 100ml, only used a few times about 95% full.
£5 - £2.50 p&p

Forever 21 black suedey peeptoe shoe boots! I love these but they don't fit. I wore them once for a meal out. theyve got a bit of a sling back bow detail going on even though they have a full heel. Sooo nice!
Size 4
£10 - £5 p&p

Topshop baby blue, light denim/chambray looking sleeveless smock mini dress/top. This looks soooo good with a big chunky cardi, leggings, chunky socks and ankle boots!! 
Size S
£5 - £2.50 p&p

No comments:

Post a Comment