Wednesday 28 November 2012

Perfume.

I am obsessed with perfume!! I love it so much. I always have a moment of panic if I go out and realise I don't have anything on! So I run to the nearest shop I can get to, to spray some!

I have a few that I am loyal to and although people buy me different ones for Christmas, birthdays etc. I still tend to stick to the ones I love and will only use the others if I run out!!

Here they are!


1) Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood.

     I was walking through the Trafford Centre when this very first came out and one of those perfumey sales people squirted me with it as I walked past, normally, I hate that but I got a big whiff and fell in love!! I can't even describe what it smells like but all of my friends have gone and bought it and whenever they smell it they say it reminds them of me. It's quite a strong smell, and takes a while to fade but stays on my clothes forever! which I love...I spray scarves with it...and occasionally, my pillows because I love it so much!!
The three key notes in this perfume are; black rose, ylang ylang and carnal violet.

2) Princess by Vera Wang

     Princess is a super delicate smell in comparison to Naughty Alice, so this is more of a hanging out, everyday kind of perfume. I love that it smells so girly and  I LOVE the bottle. I wear the little crown as a ring. I love that it's like, lilac in colour and looks really pretty.
The top notes in this perfume are; water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin and apricot
Heart notes; exotic guava, tiare flower, tuberose with a touch of dark chocolate
Base notes; vanilla, amber and wood


3) Bohemia by M&S

     I love this and nearly always have a bottle in my bag! It smells super clean and quite sharp, when I smell it, it reminds me of Black XS for men - which I LOVE! It's only £6 for the bottle I keep in my bag and £12 for the full sized bottle. Which is a total bargain price!! I was actually surprised when I came across the M&S perfumes last Christmas, there are quite a few really nice ones. I bought Bohemia and Butterfly. I also got a couple for my friends, because they have offers on buy one get one half price and they do gift sets too!

An eclectic fragrant blend of lemon, blueberry and bergamot with floral heart notes of lily of the valley, mimosa and gardenia drying down to warm aromas of cedarwood, amber and vanilla.


I'm quite fussy with perfume. I really do just stick to the ones I love for as long as I can.

I've also worn to death, Armani Diamonds, Clinique Happy, Lacoste Touch of Pink and Tommy Girl.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE perfume.

What are your favoutites???

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the Vivienne Westwood perfume! She's my favourite but I can't believe I've never smelt her perfume haha. My all time favourite is anything Marc Jacobs, or Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.

    Really love your post :))

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah anything Marc Jacobs is all good with me! Can't believe I forgot about him! My mum and nan wear Daisy every day, I love it!! xx

      Delete
  2. Naughty Alice is lovely, I've never actually owned it though, my all-time favourite is Candy by Prada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I've never smelled that! but I loved the ad!!! I'll have to go sniff it whenI go shopping!! :) x

      Delete