Tuesday 30 October 2012

Guess who's back....

I havent written in soooo long and feel pretty lame about it, I've been catching up with a lot of people the last few weeks! It has been quite fun but I'm pretty low on funds and didn't get the job I went for....grim.

Right now, I'm sitting in my boyfriends grandparents house while he's at uni. I am so paranoid someone is going to come in (even though they're away), that I'm sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea watching Jeremy Kyle. Oh the glamour, eh?!

He was supposed to drive me home at 7am before he went in, but because I'm nice I let him have an extra hour in bed (yes, I hate mornings and physically would not get out of bed, it was still too dark and cold at 6am!) but I also forgot I had plans today, I bought a top last week and my nan loved it and has ordered me to go get her one too - in the same colour so 'we can be twins'. Haha I love ny nan, she's crazy.

Argh, I seriously jump everytime I hear a noise....calm Sarah, calm.

I'm not really sure what to write about here without rambling like a crazy lady.

Hmm...what have I bought recently?....

Primark peach lip balm for £1! I dont love it as far as lip balms go, but I LOVE the packaging!! It's so pretty!!

I've also bought some cute ankle boots from the New Look kids section!

I'm on the lookout for new jeans, i love jeans far too muh but I wear them to death!! I saw some really nice ones on Monki but I might get them for christmas!

Speaking of.....anybody got any cute ideas for christmas presents?

I'm focusing on my mum and sister mainly this year. Got them a cute mini REN set each yesterday and I'm going to DIY/customise some pj's and a hoody and some socks for my sister, she's obsessed with pj's. Still not sure what to get my mum and I think my sister and I are going to just fill a gift bag with bits and bobs for my brother. I prefer getting loads of little things at christmas instead of one big present and a couple of bit, it's because I'm a big kid really, I love unwrapping presents!!!

I'll post some DIY pics when I get started!

Any helpful suggestions or tips are mooore than welcome!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment