Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year.

SO, here it is....2013. We made it! haha!

2012 was an odd one.

Started off the year with a pretty grim outlook BUT, turns out it wasn't that bad of a year!

Made some new friends, made some decisions and  things started to look up after my birthday!

Got accepted onto my college course I've been applying to get on for the last few years! Finally get to do hairdressing and start making some pennies!!

Talked to this weirdo til 6am by the water ... stayed in touch with that weirdo and got myself a boy :).

One of the sweetest, most annoying creatures I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...and I know some pretty annoying people.

Went on holiday with my Mum and sister and it overlapped with my best friend so we got to spend a whole day together drinking cocktails!

My other best friend had a new baby girl, who is the tiniest, most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

My cousin got an AMAZING new job in Abu Dhabi so I now have more reason to fly Emirates haha!

Looking back now at 2009/2010/2011, this year has been really quite easy and  I think that's why it has flown by. Other than me being ill for the last leg of it, 2012 brought some wonderful things with it, I feel like such a lucky girl, but now I can't wait to see what 2013 has to offer!! - LOADS I hope!

Hopefully some travel, better health, a job I love, and more happy times and happy people!!

I never stick to resolutions so I'm not even going to bother, I'm just setting myself a few small guidelines:

Make the most of every moment I have, even the bad times (occasionally I do LOVE a good argument to cleanse the mind! ha!), look after myself, no drinking unless it's a special occasion, eat better for better skin and overall health and a better immune system, enjoy the treats!, exercise and meditate more, sleep more, drink more water and last but not least, save some money!!!

Basically do all of these things to make myself happy!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

hope you all have the best year ever and enjoy every moment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment