Monday 21 January 2013

Barry M Magnetic Multi Sparkle.

Hmmm....I'm not actually a big fan of the whole magnetic nails thing. I don't know why but I just never really loved it.

BUT my sister got me this particular one for christmas because I had told her I liked the colour one time when we were shopping.

I really do LOVE the colour, its a silvery/grey/concretey/cementy sparkly kinda colour.

I decided to give it a go today and even try the magnetic lid thingy....and I actually quite liked the effect, much to my surprise!!

I only did it on two nails and I tried to get vertical lines on my middle finger ... but alas! I couldn't get it to happen!

So, this is how it went!!

             

I would definitely recommend it! I think it would look awesome over a black or dark base too!!

That is just two coats over a clear base coat.

I think I'll play around with this a little more and see what other kinds of patterns I can get!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment