Sunday 6 January 2013

Hello Gorgeous.

So, for christmas, my brother actually got me an amazing gift. My Lush obsession is becoming a little unhealthy (and gradually more expensive!), so he got me the Hello Gorgeous box.

I am obsessed. I love it sooooo much!! It is such a lovely gift! I was so excited when I unwrapped it, yes, even though it's in a pretty box and had ribbon around it, he still made the effort to wrap it!! Bless! :)

It's a lovely little flowery, purple gift box filled with gorgeous goodies!!!



The box contains;


  • Think Pink Bath Ballistic
  • The Comforter Bubble Bar 200g
  • Vanilla Deelite 100g
  • Rub Rub Rub shower scrub (140g)
  • Gorgeous moisturiser (10g trial size)



As you can see, I've not used by Think Pink yet. I'm waiting until I've used up the bubble bar!! but I love this little ball! anything that changes the colour of my bath water is fine by me!!

I am in love with this bubble bar. My sister picked it up in the shop and I wasn't keen on the smell, it smells a bit like strong blackcurrant juice! but you only need a small chunk crumbled under a running tap and my bath is bright pink and full of bubbles and smells lovely and fruity!

The Vanilla Deelite feels so lovely on my skin! and I love anything vanilla so I knew I was going to love that.
It's not an overpowering scent but it smells sweet and comforting and kinda makes me wanna lick my arm.....

The Rub Rub Rub shower scrub is amazing. I put this on dry before I get in the bath or shower and when I wash it off my skin feels heavenly!!!

The Gorgeous moisturiser I've only used once and it's lovely but I can't see myself buying a full size version of this because I have really dry skin and tend to stick to what works for me otherwise it really dries out, but if you're skin isn't as dry as mine this is literally 'gorgeous'.


I really do love Lush, especially when I go and select bits and bobs myself to put together as a gift for someone, but their gift boxes really are perfect gifts because you can get thee smaller ones as a lovely treat or you can go all out and get a big one to really spoil someone/yourself!!

I think they are pretty reasonably priced too, that's what I love about them, there's something to suit most budgets!

Anyone would be lucky to get one!

Even my brother was impressed. After I opened  it he said, "That's a boss shop that, it smells dead girly and bathy and nice."

What are your favourite Lush products or gift boxes?!

p.s boyfriend, if you read this, flowers give me a sore throat and make me sneeze....a bath bomb/bubble bar would be fine if you would like to say sorry after any fights we may possibly fight in the future!...not that I want to fight, but if we do, it's probably because I'm skint and have run out haha! ;)

20 comments:

  1. Nice! Think Pink and a bit of the Comforter together work really well for a bath cocktail as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really???!! I'll have to try that later!! :D x

      Delete
  2. So many gorgeous looking products! And I love anything with vanilla in it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lucky you! that is an impressive box full of goodies :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so lucky! he went all out this year! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks amazing! Great gift :) Thx for sending your link, following now!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love LUSH, the things they keep producing are amazing and all smell gorgeous, i am yet to try this out though, but it looks amazing, and i love that little P.s note at the bottom to your boyfriend! LOOL ;) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely!!! Going to follow now! :) yeeeah that note will never be seen....he gets bored hearing about beauty things haha! X

      Delete
  6. I love rub rub rub it's soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried any Lush products, although their shop always smells amazing! After reading this post I don't think I can resist much longer, I'm going to get that shower gel! Thanks!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh you have to!! Theres nothing better than getting into bed after a Lush bath/shower!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, followed! xx only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love lush so much, this all looks amazing - what a great present :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE lush. Lucky, my brother didn't get me anything from lush. Wish he did. I haven't tried any of these, but I love their bath bombs. I think I need to try one of their bubble bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hadn't tried any of the bubble bars until I got this....you inky need a little chunk and theres looooads of bubbles!! And it smells really fruity and makes the water pink! Haha x

      Delete