Sunday 20 January 2013

Blue Moon.

So this is a super messy DIY half moon style nail post!

Started doing it and my mum decides we're going out...I thought I'd post it anyhow - to cover the basics! :)

First of all, pick your colours!

I went for a holographic base from 17, and Blue My Mind by OPI.



I put on a clear base coat because my nails are prone to staining!

Then I painted on two coats of the 17 polish and let it dry.



After that I got one of my new nail tools ( I normally use toothpicks...but thought I may aswell put my tools to some use!) and dotted on a semi circle shape with the blue.



Than I just painted my nails with two coats of the blue and there you have it!




A quick and simple half moon nail!

Sorry this post has been super quick!!

Gotta go!
x





1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I've always wanted to give half moons a go but don't have a steady enough hand! xx

    ReplyDelete