Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 Favourites.

So 2012 is over. I actually can't believe it. It stresses me a little that  a whole year has gone by and I just feel like I blinked. Crazy.

Just a quick one, just thought I'd share a few of my favourites from 2012.




All L to R.

Top

  • Bohemia perfume by M&S. Love this!! £12 for a big bottle and £6 for a smaller handbag sized one!
  • Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood. This might be my ALL TIME favourite perfume.
Middle

  • Bed Head After Party. I love how this makes my hair feel after I've blow dried it!so silky and smooth.
  • Eylure lashes (101 & 107) LOVE these. they make my face feel prettier even without make up!
  • Muji tin candle in Fig & berry. YUM.
  • Princess by Vera Wang. so delicate and girly this is m y 'night in' perfume!
  • Butterfly perfume by M&S. I am a sucker for M&S and Next perfumes.
Bottom

  • Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer. Liz Earle. That is all.
  • Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear
  • Barry M in Raspberry
  • Estee Lauder Doublewear. Could not live without this. 
  • No 7 essential moisture night cream. - ESSENTIAL!
  • Kiehls ultimate strength hand salve. Heaven for after all that hair washing!
  • St.Moriz tan. I normally use the mousse but I won this! love it!

     

SO, yeah, that's a few of my fave's from this year. There are loads more but I managed to narrow it down!

p.s Might have to wait until my birthday for a new camera as I'm on a new year spending ban (ish) so sorry for the crap pics!

4 comments:

  1. Naughty Alice is possible my all time favourite perfume too!
    Have you tried Cheeky Alice? Thats really nice too
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing isnt it?? I need to buy more!! Im down to the body lotion at the mo :( ive not tried cheeky alice!! Ill have to go sniff that!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about the pics I think they're good- we can see everything!

    I love St. Moriz- I've never tried the lotion though!
    http://www.julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh good! :) thank you! Yeah i love it, ive always used the mousse but thw lotion is pretty good! Ive only seen it in one shop though! Xx

      Delete