Sunday 31 August 2014

A Little Bit of Love...



I just thought I'd write a quick post on one of my favourite things in the world...underwear!

I love underwear so much, it just makes me feel so nice when I have pretty underwear on, even if no-one see's it! - (which they don't!)

But that's fine because it's about me. I have always struggled with having boobs. I've never been a fan of my own, they were okay when I was younger and they were a C/D, but now I've actually grown and I'm an E/F (depending on where I go) I struggle even more so, because finding nice underwear that doesn't look like my Nan's or finding a bra that doesn't look enormous and like you literally have brightly coloured scaffolding on is a battle when you're on a budget.

I tend to wait for the sales to buy my 'good bra's', because you get some really good ones for a fraction of the price! The Agent Provocateur sales are always pretty amazing!

Most of my underwear is black and I really like vintage inspired underwear, long lines, high waists etc.

Black is just mu colour I guess and I've actually found some pretty nice ones, I've picked up a few sets from George at Asda which are gorgeous but I'll get on with what I'm actually posting about here....

PRIMARK. Yes, Primark.

They have absolutely smashed the underwear over the last year or so, they did a gorgeous, luxury sort of range which they sold as separates, which is perfect for me because if I buy their sets, their bigger sized bra's also come with bigger sized bottoms which don't fit me so this was perfect! And they were perfectly priced, I think I paid no more than £7 for a bra.

I managed to pick up a few before my sizes in the bottoms were gone and they are amazing! They're so comfortable and actually wash well. I mean, I know they're not gonna last me years but hey! They're pretty, they fit and are super affordable so I don't mind repurchasing each season.

They also have upped their game when it comes to sets. I think the sets are around £5 which is amazing and they have loads of different styles and although the sets don't really come in my size, my friend is constantly stocking up and I get super jealous! But every now and then I'll come across a set that that does come in my size and it's like finding a really super, top secret, hidden gem! So keep your eyes peeled!



No comments:

Post a Comment