Thursday 21 August 2014

My Bootea Experience.

Well, hello.

I've been meaning to update for a while after my Bootea post but things have been a bit hectic.

Anyways, as for the Bootea, I was going to do a full review, but I can't really do that because I didn't complete it.

Not through lack of willpower however, I ended up passing it on to my friend.

Just thought I would share with you my experience anyway.

I loved the day time tea, that was tasty! I was dreading it, but it was actually really pleasant!

 I think I only got about 4/5 days in because the night time tea left me in agony...No, not in the way you're thinking, my stomach is pretty sensitive so it just didn't sit right with me.

The night time tea was a little harder for me to drink because it has a peppermint flavour and I cannot stand peppermint tea, but it wasn't too bad! I drank the tea around 10pm and woke up in the middle of the night with really bad cramps and I felt sick, this carried on throughout the night and the next day which I didn't like, obviously. But it didn't do it's actual job which I thought was what the cramping was going to lead to, I had been warned about the night time tea!! -I'm trying not to spell it out here, but you know what I mean! I was a little confused and thought maybe it wasn't the tea and maybe something I had eaten ( I'm gluten intolerant so I thought maybe I had eaten something by mistake. - Bootea is gluten free, I asked them before I bought it!) so I tried the tea again on the 3rd night....same thing. So I decided to stop because I couldn't go through that for 7 nights and the days following.

Seriously gutted because I'm sure it would have worked, I noticed my bloating went down a bit by day 2 so I was pretty impressed with that!

I guess it just wasn't for me! I could have just carried on with the day time tea but at the time I was that wary of the night time one I just didn't want it. I might try just the day time one some time in the future though!

So, yes, there are my thoughts on Bootea. If you can stomach it, which most people can, I say go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment