Monday 14 April 2014

Moon Child

I am obsessed. I love the moon. Always have. My Mum loves it too and we always call each other if it's a particularly good moon or a full moon, our favourite is probably the waxing or waning crescent moon because I was convinced it was the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland when I was a kid.

ANYWAY.

This isn't really about the moon.

This is about Boho Moon.

I came across this cute little jewellery site on Instagram, as I do a lot of little jewellery sites lately and I had been following them for a little while and had a look on the site and spotted a few items I wanted!

So, on Friday I think it was, I just decided to go order the stuff I wanted and just happened to check my Instagram before I did and there was a half price code!!! Was made up!

YAY for sales! And my items arrived super fast!! I ordered Friday night and they were here this morning! (Monday), and they were packaged really cute too, with little moon shaped confetti and everything!!

Oh, and did I forget to mention, delivery is only £1 no matter how much you order!! (within the UK, £5 flate rate to the rest of the world!)

Here is what I picked up!!







I'm in love with all of my pieces, especially the necklace because it just reminds me of my Mum and being little!

I should have gotten her a moon too, but I got her a compass, which she loves!

I was heartbroken that the Moonstone Poison Box ring was sold out. It's so beautiful!

But hey! guess I'll just have to keep checking back!

You should definitely check it out, they have some beautiful pieces and are so reasonably priced! Also keep an eye on their Instagram for discount codes! Their username is just @bohomoon 

Happy shopping! :)




....and yes, I'm loving piclab right now, still need to work my camera out!



No comments:

Post a Comment