Monday 23 September 2013

A Week in Pictures

So, I've not done one of these before, but I thought it'd be a nice little post.

It started off a little bit sad, and angry, well, no, a lot sad and angry, and one of my best mates was home for the weekend and he took it upon himself to pop round and bring some flavoured vodka and cheer me up.
What a guy. Seriously, any lovely ladies out there? He's a total babe! So yeah, he made me feel much, much better by making me laugh and making me listen to horrific music.

Then the day after that was my mates birthday night out, which was...a very, very weird night.

I've done a fair bit of cooking and baking this week too!


Also visited one of my bestest in her new flat...and got a sneaky Dominos.....


Then on Saturday, I went out for a birthday do-over with my friend because the last one was odd....I also wore pink....I've never worn pink before.


Also got back into running this week to try get back in shape.....I'm trying, I'm trying.

Might do one of these a week?



2 comments: