Tuesday 16 December 2014

It's Getting Closer...

Well, Christmas is well and truly on it's way!

I love Christmas. I just love it. But seriously, where has this year gone?!?!

I seemed to have blinked and it's just completely flown by me.

I've been pretty crappy the last couple of weeks, keep getting sick and I'm sick right now in bed, with a towel on my head procrastinating. I need to dry my hair to go to work but I just feel awful and really don't want to.

I haven't posted in a while so thought I would just write a little quick catch up.

I've really not been up to much, working and being sick is about the jist of it.

Oh! I did go see Mariachi El Bronx last week though with one of my best mates. They were SO, SO, SO good!! I had THE best night!....the next day definitely wasn't so much fun :s

Other than that, I've seriously not done much which is a kinda rubbish way to end a year.

But hey, that can all change in a second so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon and can actually do something fun!

I got a snap the other day of a local paper from someone who has been gone for a long time.... I mean we stayed in touch but they're back from their travels!! So that was nice! I don't know why this made me so happy but it did!

I can't think of what else to say other than I may try add to this later because I have to go dry my hair and go to work, which sucks. I would much rather stay in bed where I can puke alone, not in front of a shop full of customers....I can just see it now....Oh, why do I think these things?.. haha! This better not happen to me now!

Anyways,

Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment