Sunday 15 June 2014

My Week On Instagram



SO I'm having a bit of a weird one lately. Bit up, bit down, bit in between :/ if that makes any sense?

I can't focus on one thing to write about and haven't been able to for a while so I thought I'd do a week on Instagram. I do love Instagram.

Here we go then...




I LOVE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK.
I finished the second series after re watching the first and I just love it. Nicky has to be my favourite (I'm only slightly biased because I love Natasha Lyonne).

Had a night in with a bottle of gin and one of my best and we watched youtube clips and listened to music all night. Was actually one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Needless to say, we needed some refreshments the morning after so went to the shop and ended up buying whatever orange flavoured stuff we saw.

I wanted to eat bad stuff and I've been so good that when I needed, and I mean NEEDED pizza I put on a crop and pencil skirt to remind me not to eat the pizza!!


Stayed on the healthy wagon....

So this happened and I fangirled a lot harder than I probably knew I could.

Found old pic's and yeah, my bedroom door was sooooo cool when I was 14.

Had plans...then I didn't... so sorted my mush and watched some more Natasha Lyonne films.

Stubborn green hair :|

Had a nice little Saturday afternoon with my Pop's. If you didn't know, my Grandad is my favourite man in the world.

Then the pie got a shower. 




So there was a little glimpse of my week...not the most exciting but I like weeks like this!!

Send over your Instagrams! I'm at Sarahhhh88

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment