Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hey crocodile, it's been a while....

Well, hello there.

It's been quite some time since I last wrote anything and I keep telling myself 'I'll get back into it this week'.
Obviously, I haven't managed to do that yet!

Everything has been a bit crazy to be honest! Without going into it all, I've decided I'm going to start making time to blog again because, I do enjoy it and it's a bit of me time.

I've nearly completed my Level 2 Hairdressing and I have quite a way yet to go before I finish in 5 weeks!

3 cuts, a competition, I need to master the curly blow (no chance) etc, all a bit mad.

I've not really been up to that much other than college, catching up with friends, seeing the boy and getting a job. Not my ideal job, but hey, it will pay for summer and get me through college so I can't complain!

Well, tonight, my friend Vee is coming round with some alcohol and we shall be making dinner (or ordering - we'll see how it goes!) so I will try take some pics and come up with some ideas.

I might even ask her to join me for a few posts.

We are polar opposites in EVERY way so it could be quite interesting....

Anyways,

I'll be back, as Arnie says.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment