Wednesday 12 June 2013

Random lunch time treat....

On Friday, me and two friends from college went for a little walk on our lunch break amd happened to walk through Liverpool One and came across the 'Maliboutique'.

We had no idea what it was so we decided to go over for a nosey. We went inside and they handed us little tokens and gave us a free cocktail, they had a few different ones. I went for a blue one, because...well, because Im classy like that and love vlue drinks! ha!

As we walked in, there was an ASOS styling advice corner with a few rails of clothes and some advisors to help out and some cocktail workshops. Then a girl came over and asked if we'd like a complimentary hair style by Tony & Guy or a manicure from Nails Inc.

We went for the manicures, (we're in hairdressing college, we had a whole afternoon of doing eachothers hair ahead of us!). We were able to choose from four new colours, I went for a bright mint colour called Royal Botanical Gardens. I love it!!  I wasn't there very long so I don't have that much info but I thought I'd just share some pics incase you spot one near you!

                                       Please excuse my nails.....attack of the ripped off acrylics.....




No comments:

Post a Comment