Wednesday 3 July 2013

Red , Red Wine....

I have become obsessed with false nails, but my mind changes like the weather and I can't stand the commitment of acrylics, I got some super sparkly beauties for my birthday but I always start picking them off after a couple of days and I get bored of colours so quickly, so, I have found the perfect solution for me is false nails - painted however I like!!

I bought a lot of 600. Yep. 600. And I have been enjoying painting them the last couple of nights, I have quite a selection now! I will post them as I wear them so I can show you!

I reeeeeally wanted almond nails, I couldn't deal with stiletto's but I really like the almond shape so I decided I would file some into shape and this resulted in the first lot I am wearing!

I went for almond shape with Barry M Raspberry. They look soooo good with gold rings!

They've been on for 4 days now, and I forgot to go out and buy glue so I ended up sticking them on with the glue that comes with my trusty Primark nails, and there's not a wiggly nail as of yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment